tisdag 20 oktober 2009

Tuesday night in Oetingen


Marc has just returned from Swedish lessons, and I have not made it into bed yet. I have been busy on working on presentations for various seminars in the coming month.. but about 2 hours ago, my brain crashed and I have only been able to get the internet social functions and trivia components of my forebrain to reboot.

Turns out my hens want more proteins.. so, they are on egg strike until they get more protein rich feed. Awaiting a new delivery tomorrow, I have been feeding them stale old energy bars. They like the peanutbutter ones the most.

My friend Nancy Farzan from San Fransisco visited on Saturday, with her Belgian boyfriend. I think she is thinking of becoming a Belgian housewife too. This blog is dedicated to Nancy.

1 kommentar:

  1. I am honored and can't wait to start making bread with you :)

    SvaraRadera