fredag 16 oktober 2009

A rainy day in Oetingen

I actually do not have time to start blogging.. but procrastination is a way to get these life trivia done. So, here we go. A house wife in Oetingen. Not one of those fantastic little Belgian women, who polish their sidewalks with toothbrush, wash windows and remove weeds with tweezers every day. Not one of those wifes who has lunch ready for her husband when he comes home from his bicycle ride with his hubbies.
No.. I think my disturbing un-wife like features drives my slightly compulsive obsessive husband mad at times. Like running around on bare feet when it is freezing and weat outside, and forgetting to turn the ligth of in the cellar. And getting a rooster in with the 3 hens.. thus feeding a bird that wakes him up at 4:30 am with 'cukoo' and does not even give eggs. The other hens are not giving any eggs either, so I am according to my friend John's recommendation giving them hot food every day..
So, with this totally random uninteresting introduction to my blogger career, there is hope, because I can not but improve.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar